- Clare Valley’s The Edible Garden – Locally grown edible plants and herbs
- Hobby Gardener
- Regional Profile Cutters – We are a father and daughter team, who work together to create your dream – specialising in both decorative and industrial work
- Falg Nurseries – Flower and vegetable seedlings, herbs, ground covers, ornamental grasses, pond plants, edible aquatic plants, succulents, fruiting plants and ornamental perennials
- Talunga Heights – Native plants to suit local areas
- Sacred Grove – Sacred Grove has been created to provide a sustainable supply of the Scented Emu Bush Eremophila alternifolia, along with Sandalwood Santalum spicatum and Native Pine Callitris gracilis, both known for their anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Protea World – South Australia’s largest proteaceae specialist nursery, colourful and hardy plants for Australian gardens
- Smokin Heights – Bearded Iris
- Notts Nursery – A passion for growing and selling healthy plants, with both our service and product of the highest standard
- SA Iris Society – Our society promotes the growing and appreciation of all iris species
- SA Gardens & Outdoor Living Magazine – Written and edited by prominent garden writer and ABC talkback radio host Jon Lamb. Editorial content is specifically targeted to South Australia’s unique gardening environment, its climate, soils and plant varieties.
Enjoy cold drinks and delicious meals at the Spring Garden Festival from;
- Paella Co.